Distance Learning Student
Engaging a Distance Learner can be a tedious task as they may have limited knowledge of institutional procedures and approachability issues.
The most common issues being faced by the distance learning student:
- Online orientation (non-password issue)
- Financial questions
- Cannot get a hold of persons onsite in Financial, Registrar, Admissions departments
- Online resource downtimes (Online libraries, Portals, LMS’s)
- Login issues
Here is how your distance learning student get an amazing experience from BlackBeltHelp:
- Provide solutions to distance learning software compatibility and hardware requirements.
- Accessibility to do password reset
- LMS trained resources
- Tutoring help desk
- Chat Support
- IT and LMS help desk
- Student Counselling
Get in touch with us and learn more about how to resolve the challenges faced by Distance Learning Student and create an unforgettable customer experience by partnering with BlackBeltHelp. Speak to one of our customer experience specialists today!
Get a Quote
How it Works:
- Our IT Help Desk agents would get certified on your context so they can act as an extension to your existing team.
- You would forward calls to a local DID # for after hours, weekends and holidays.
- 30 Day Delivery Guarantee - We will turn this service on within 30 days or we will give you the services free for 1 year.
The Service Level Agreement associated with this service:
- First Call Resolution: 80%
- Average Speed to Answer Phone: 60 seconds
- Average Speed to Answer Email: 120 minutes